Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Brownie Candy Cups
These are another awesome sweet treat from Bakerella. Be warned. They are like super duper amazing Reeses Pieces Cups. So if you like Reeses, you'll love these. I guarantee it.
These are much easier than the last post, so be relieved. They only take a mere 35 minutes.
I tweaked Bakerella's recipe a bit to fit my normal person's list of house cooking items. I don't have mini cupcake pans or foil liners. So, I just used what I had. And here's what I did. And here's how to make them. Oh, and they turned out amazing. Did I mention that yet?
1 box of Duncan Hines Chocolate Lovers Double Fudge Brownie Mix
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
20 regular sized Reeses cups unwrapped
20 cup cake liners
How to Create Deliciousness:
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Place liners in your cupcake pan, or use free-standing liners like my beautifully colored silicone liners.
3. Combine brownie mix, contents from fudge packet in mix, eggs, water and oil.
4. Stir with spoon until blended.
5. Fill each liner about one third of the way. You can fill them higher if you want more brownie, but you'll make a less amount. The brownie mix doesn't raise very high like regular cupcakes do.
6. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes and remove from oven
7. Push 1 Reeses in center of each “brownie cupcake” until even with surface of the batter.
8. Bake 5 more minutes.
9. Remove pan and allow pan to cool for about 5 minutes. I placed them into the fridge to harden up the melted chocolate, and then removed them from the liners once they were cooled.
10. Serve and eat!!